(1) control apparatus for a variety of control circuits and control systems of electrical appliances, such as contactors, relays, motor starters, etc.
(2) master send movement instructions appliances used for automatic control system of electrical appliances, such as a button, switch, universal changeover switch etc.
(3) electrical protection devices used to protect circuits and electrical equipment, such as fuses, thermal relays, protection relays, surge arrester, etc.
(4) implementation of electrical means used to perform an action or electric transmission capabilities, such as electromagnet, electromagnetic clutches, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction to game
- Console game
- Social factors in the game
- Electrical divided by functionality
- Electrical appliances according to ...
- Appliances classified by action pri...
- Low-voltage electrical appliances a...
- Electrical development impact
- Electric marketing analysis
- Smart appliances, communications el...